ShadyArmik takes an in depth look into the sixth Xbox One PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds patch. We dig deep through the patch notes to see if there are any worthwhile changes.
The Xbox patch notes are as follows:
– Continued optimizations and crash fixes.
– Auto-run function has been added (from a standstill, double clicking L3 will activate auto-run).
– Players can now drop equipped weapons with Y button when inventory screen is active.
– Grenades can once again be cycled by tapping right on D pad.
– Players can now cancel casting actions while the inventory screen is active.
– Game controller guide has been updated.
– Buildings around the Military Base have had their collision adjusted.
– Camera shake when riding as a passenger in vehicles has been reduced.
– Inventory character models have returned to their normal stance.
– Fixed a camera issue created by unintended Aim Down Sights and Free Look interactions.
– “A” button will no longer refresh game results screen.
– Team UI will now correctly show the proper direction teammates are facing over larger distances.
– Player changes to markers on the in-game map will now be properly applied to their teammate’s in-game map.
– Fixed an issue where switching to throwables under certain conditions left the player empty-handed.
– Adjusted character positioning when exiting vehicles and parachutes.